Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well, it's done

I closed my webstore! Now, I will have to get busy on keeping this blog updated with fun goodies! I have some fall and halloween spoon bracelets to post. New low price since I don't have the overhead of the webstore! Today is a wonderful fall day. My son who is in student council and I will be walking in our Fruita Fall Festival Parade this morning along with many other students and parents representing our awesome school.......Rim Rock Elementary! Then after the parade, my husband, and both boys will spend some quality time walking around the festival together. What a wonderful way to start the weekend!
Happy fall and happy weekend!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your website closing :( But glad to hear that you will be posting your work on the blog :) Can't wait to see what you have. Have a great weekend :)