Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a sweet surprise....


I had made a Sugar pie Farmhouse spoon bracelet for Aunt Ruthie and she mentioned it in her blog this morning! If you haven't checked this gals website out, you simply must! It is adorable, she has product reviews, wonderful recipes and you can join us Suga Pie Sista's forum! It is so much fun! Be sure and turn on your volume so you can hear the wonderful music. Her son Dusty developed the website. Go check it out! Read through this mornings blog in the Kitchen with Peggi. Just click on the picture.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Very smart girl!!! You might have to quit your day job to keep up w/ the response you are going to get from her advertisement!!! Maybe I should send her a fairy door...ba haaaaa.

Libby said...

Stopping by from Sugar Pie Farmhouse :) I did read Aunt Ruthie's post and that bracelet is just adorable! Great job!

Linda Stubbs said...

Oh my how exciting for you! Thank you for your comment on my market bag. You are too sweet.

I love your things. Toooooooo adorable. I will come back again when I have more time to look.

Blessings with your bracelets. They should do well!
Linda
Prairie Flower SPF girl