Friday, May 15, 2009

Pop Art Bracelets!



Okay, so I am trying to come up with my very own style! Here are my first two attempts. I would love to know what you think! Leave a comment and I will enter you for a drawing of one of my one of a kind Pop Art Bracelets! Deadline will be Monday, May 18th and the winner will be announced on my birthday May 26th! The top one is I love Brent, Griffin and Alec. The bottom one says "With wings dreams take flight" I had to use the small stamps and so it didn't turn out as well as I wanted. I am recycling pop cans and playing with acrylics!

6 comments:

Tami said...

They are both really cute!! Love the little extras you added to both.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs~T

Traci said...

Hey, I left a comment...it isn't on here now...where did it go? I said that I get compliments on mine all the time!! I will promote you on my blog....

Pamela Labrouche said...

I feel kind of like I'm cheating 'cause we're buddies, but I LOVE my bracelet and get complimented on it all the time and I these new Pop Art designs are great!! I love to see the creativity and they're so fun!!

TTFN~
Pam

The Cluttered Cupboard said...

You are so talented!!! I haven't seen anything you've made that I don't like. Loving the new additions to the bracelets. :)
Love ya sista-
Tonja

Traci said...

Sherri, My niece wants to enter but doesn't have a blog and you don't allow anonymous comments...so, her name is Valerie and her email is snuggle_711@hotmail.com She is IN LOVE WITH THE BRACELETS!!!

kenziebr said...

These bracelets are cute, and a great idea that I've never seen before! I love repurposing old things and this is another brilliant idea!
Deb
brennan2@iowatelecom.net
lifeschanges2004@yahoo.com