Tuesday, May 26, 2009

and the winner is........

VALERIE! Traci Bakers niece!! Congratulations! Thank you for the entries!

You know, my blog is not really a blog. Not that I really know how to blog like the pros, but I know this is not it! I purchased a website design from My Dream Designs and should have it up within the week or two. There I will be able to sell all my creations. Look for all the things I love in life here! Isn't that what a blog is for?

Today should be filled with fun. One of my best friends birthday was yesterday, so we always celebrate together. We are having lunch with our boys and then Brent, the boys and I will go out for b-day dinner this evening. HMMMM, maybe fasting is in my future tomorrow!

2 comments:

Traci said...

YAY!!! She will be soooo excited!!! Did you email her?

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Sherri!!! Hope your day is special!!

Congrats to the winner of the braclet.!!

Birthday Hugs~T