Saturday, March 28, 2009

yummy


Okay, so I am trying to watch what I eat AGAIN! I just got back from spending way to much at Sam's Club and Walmart. I wanted to share a yummy REVISED recipe that I just made a from my Weight Watchers magazine:

Two-Bean Chili (My version)

1 tsp. olive oil (I didn't)
3/4 lb. lean ground beef (I used a pound)
1 onion, chopped ( I used a little)
3 garlic cloves ( I used one)
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped (I used green)
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes (I used 15 oz tomato sauce)
1 15oz can red kidney beans, rinsed ( I used two and didn't rinse them, I like the juice)
1 15 oz can black beans (believe it or not, I did this!)
3/4 tsp. salt ( I dashed)
Sour cream
scallions

I browned the beef, then added everything else and simmered! YUMMY!!!!

Oh, and never mind the jar of M&M's on my desk......hey, at least they are dark chocolate!

1 comment:

Traci said...

YUMMY!!! Post a pic!!!