Monday, March 9, 2009

Woo Hoo! First day of Spring Break 2009!

So, remember when you were is high school and that meant "Paaaarrrtty"!!! Well, you know after 26 years and two children later.......not so much partying going on today! I love this day anyway!!! We are being so lazy, not to mention with the time change I can't get over how fast the day is flying by.

And remember the laundry fiasco? Well, I did almost see the bottom of the basket this weekend, but started washing all the valances today. So, here we go on one the best spring breaks ever! Can I get a big shout out for spring cleaning? Anyone?! This is my life now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Snowmass Village will be our treat later in the week, visiting Grandpa Sandy! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Good grief...do you even have any wrinkles???