Thursday, March 5, 2009

New to blogging!


Hello to all. I am a newbie to blogging, so please be patient with me while I am learning.

Just a little about me........

I am married and have two beautiful boys. We are very blessed to be living in Colorado. I stayed home with our boys for 6 years and have been employed with the school district and loving it since. It is a perfect job to have with small children. I am off work when they are out of school! I have dabbled in my share of Direct Sales and started my own jewelry design business in 2005, but took a small break. I am now diving in again. I love creating and my favorite pieces to make are bracelets. I am hoping to have some pictures posted soon. Guess that is it for now. Thank you for visiting!

Sherri

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hey, do you know about etsy.com? If you don't...make sure you go check it out....you can sell your stuff on it.

Catherine said...

Well Good~Luck...you look to be of to a great start~your site is just beautiful! Thanks again for your beautiful comment on my photos~ if you are serious about purchasing a photo..let me know!
Catherine